Tendering/Bid Co-Ordinator: Dublin 22
As Tendering/Bid Co-Ordinator you will lead the tender and quotes activity and ensure accurate, timely and professional completion of same.
- Manage the tender/quotation process for multiple proposals to stay on schedule
- Coordinates and communicates proposal documens dand costing requirements to meet proposal due dates
- Ensures all relevant documentation for bid proposals is complete and accurate.
- Ensure all technical, commercial and contractual correspondence with Suppliers/Vendors are efficiently addressed
- Prepare reports for the management such as summary schedules, proposal overviews, competitive overviews and cost/price summaries, evaluation reports, annual plans.
- Responsible for internal and external interfaces during tender execution
- Seek and investigate market tenders
- Evaluate tenders won after 6/12 months of winning the tender
Skills & Experience required for Tendering/Bid Co-Ordinator
- Excellent Communication Skills with strong Commercial and financial acumen
- Strong understanding of the Tender/Bid/Proposal Process
- Ability to analysis Data - Market Pricing with Excellent IT skills (excel)
- Previous experience of working in each of the areas
- Proven Track record in implementing and developing change