Temporary Project Assistants
I am recruiting for a temporary Cataloguer and Archiver based in Roscrea on a Full-time temporary basis for six to eight weeks.
Pay Rate: €12.50 per hour
Start Date: August 2nd 2021
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm
Duration: 6 - 8 weeks
- Shelf-check of items against database
- Creating spreadsheet listings of uncatalogued material
- Packing and boxing material
- Updating catalogue records
- Maintenance of records and statistical data
Successful candidates will need to have a strong focus on attention to detail, good communication and documentation skills, handling skills and an aptitude for using basic conservation equipment. They will need to be adaptable, energetic and capable of working under pressure. The work requires some familiarity with computer applications, following specific instructions, and involves considerable manual handling.
Skills & Competencies
- Good IT/keyboarding skills. Competency in Microsoft Office modules (especially Word and Excel).
- Evidence of excellent organisational skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow precise instructions
- Ability to work fast, efficiently and to the highest levels of accuracy
- Evidence of working independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work to deadlines in a very busy environment.
- Willingness to undertake a range of manual handling tasks
- A demonstrated commitment to customer service
If you feel you have the right experience please apply immediately or contact Stefan Moro on 086 042 7988 or to discuss the role in more detail.