Temporary Lab Attendant
On behalf of my client in Co. Clare I am recruiting for a Lab Attendant to assist with the general support of the lab and to assist the pathologist to carry out postmortem on animal carcasses. This is a temporary role for a period of about four months with an immediate start.
- To provide general support in the lab.
- Ensure clean and safe working areas.
- Carry out duties in accordance with health and safety regulations.
- Operate lab equipment properly and correctly.
- Monitor stores, stocks and equipment including exotic disease investigation kits.
- To prepare and assist pathologists in carrying out postmortem on animal carcasses.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with animals and MUST have their own transport and full driving licence.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a graduate, a candidate from a farming background or a candidate with experience working with animals.
The hours are Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
If you are interested to apply for the role, please call Aoife or send a CV.