Temp Payroll Administrator
I am looking to speak with a Payroll Specialist for a 2 month assignment with a multi-national company based in Dublin West.
This role is for 20 hours per week.
You will need to be able to start in February.
This role has specific responsibility for Payroll, Travel & Expenses and will work with the Payroll Manager
The Payroll Technician role will provide direct back up and support to the Payroll Manager.
- Processing, validation and payment of weekly, monthly & pension payrolls in accordance with company and statutory requirements
- Ensuring all payroll payments are accurate, timely & complete
- Supporting payroll compliance in relation to remittances and filings to Revenue
- Processing, payment and reporting of pensions, PRSA's and voluntary deduction schemes
- Dealing with Leavers and Joiners
- Ensuring that all information and data is recorded accurately and on time in the Financial System
- Efficiently dealing with queries from staff, pensioners or other third parties
If you feel you have the right level of experience apply immediately.