Temp Facilities Handyman Cover
I am currently recruiting for a Temp Facilities Handyman Cover for my Client in Dublin 2. This is a Part Time Temporary Role to start Tuesday 22nd of November. Salary €12ph to €13ph (DOE)
- Make sure the client receives efficient, professional and friendly service always.
- Work closely with Reception, provide support during busy times or when cover is required.
- Evaluate each job request and any jobs within the scope of capability, making sure to close them quickly and efficiently; these jobs would include light bulb changing, minor plumbing, decorating, furniture or equipment building/moving, and equipment services.
- Ensure service operational excellence is achieved on all requests in a timely manner.
Meeting Room, Office, Desks
- Prepare meeting room setups / check desks and offices, ensure IT kits are working and remove any personal belongings from the previous users.
- Check photocopiers on daily basis, report breakdowns or stock requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish strong working relationships with clients, suppliers, visitors and colleagues
- Excellent personal presentation; this includes smart dress at all times and PPE when required for tasks.
- Strong organisational skills.
- To be helpful and have an excellent knowledge of the site.
- Flexibility; provide support to the on-site team as required.
- Manual Handling Certificate
22nd to of November to 22nd of December 10am to 5pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday each week.
If interested in this role please send in your CV or contact Laurie Curtis to discuss further