Telesales Team Lead - Cork
Telesales Team Lead
This is an established role and for the right individual there is an opportunity to mould the role in such a way as fits their own vision and management style. The role reports directly into the Sales Distribution Director and will in time assume full P&L responsibility for the division.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a sales strategy for the division.
- Responsible for the recruitment, development, training, and management of a Telesales team
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team
- Setting weekly / monthly targets for the team, and ensuring the correct training and motivation is in place to meet these targets.
- Identify and target new business segments/opportunities.
- Maintain the company's reputation for high levels of customer service.
- Develop and cultivate excellent business relationships.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop innovative, creative, and cost-effective marketing campaigns in support of the company's sales plans.
- Compile and present sales reports as required by management.
- Handle and manage any customer complaints/queries as they arise.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar Telesales Team lead role with strong business development skills in a B2B sector.
- Self-starter who has the ability and drive to work on their own initiative and motivate others to perform to their best.
- Excellent organisational skills and a strong, successful track record in growing sales profitability.
- Ingenuity in developing successful sales promotional activities
- Very strong commercial and financial acumen with good negotiation skills and the ability to fully understand and maximise all the component characteristics of a complex business.
- Excellent lead generation ability in a direct sales role and related telephone skills.
- An in-depth knowledge of the challenges of managing a rapidly changing business in a highly competitive environment.
- High proficiency in all Microsoft Office software also essential (Excel, PPT etc)