Are you an experienced Internal Sales Manager? Do you have a proven track record of leading successful telesales teams? My client is searching for a seasoned leader to spearhead their internal sales team, based in Cork. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales, ensuring KPIs and targets are hit and the overall performance of the internal sales team.
- To carry out the day to day team management of the Cork internal sales team.
- Develop culture in terms of sales approach and collaborative working
- Achieve (and aspire to exceed) budgetary targets and activity targets.
- Maximise all opportunities wherever possible.
- Leading and Mentoring a team of outbound internal sales people to achieve and exceed common and shared goals
- Management of the inbound Call Centre
- Ensure Revenue and Margin budgets are achieved, and sales are forecast in line with process
- Activity levels and gateway KPIs are achieved by the Internal Sales team including but not limited to
outbound calling, quote targets and conversion levels
- Sales and Activity targets for each individual are met or exceeded
- Ensure Internal Sales Executives form collaborative relationships with field sales & store network
- Work closely with Field based Key Account Managers and Retail Store Manager , ensuring regular contact
& communication of Call activity
- Carry out coaching calls with each internal Sales Executive
- Performance manage all identified issues
- Conduct monthly 1 2 1 meetings with each team member to identify development needs and conduct
formal appraisals as required
- Provide monthly sales reports to timeframes and complete all admin
- Undertake Ad hoc duties, projects and responsibilities within defined areas of responsibility as
- Drive promotion /pricing activity to maximise revenue
- Previous Experience as an Internal Sales Manager
- Minimum of 4 years' sales experience
- Proven background of Internal account management and outbound calling
- Excellent Planning, organisational and communication skills
- Sales skills demonstration of sales process. Especially Questioning, closing and negotiation
- Strong commercial acumen
- Problem Solving
- Third Level qualification
- Good command of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, P/P, Outlook);
- An eye for detail & able to transfer ideas into reality
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements