We are hiring a Telesales executive for our client who are ranked as one of Irelands best workplaces, by 'Great Place to Work'.
With 300 employees and growing, we are seeking a Telesales Executive who will work in our Telesales Team on a full time basis at a state of the art head office.
The successful candidate will be highly target driven with strong experience working with sales or retention preferably in a Utilities industry.
Our workplace is fast-paced and innovative. We believe in employee progression and recognising performance; we enjoy working hard, smart and having fun.
Your New Role Responsibilities
- Daily inbound and/or outbound calls to customers
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly KPI's to maintain performance and customer generation
- Support with lead generation projects and inside sales strategy to expand customer base
- Overcoming objection calls while dealing with customers in a professional manner
- Ad hoc phone based customer service and other sales projects as required
Essential Experience & Skills to Succeed:
- Experience in a competitive environment
- Experience working within a team to achieve goals
- Minimum two years working in a customer orientated role
- Be people focused and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Career Incentive & Benefits:
- Pension Contribution Scheme after twelve months of service
- Health Insurance Group Scheme- EAP with Laya Healthcare
- Great career progression opportunities
- Continual training and development
- 21 days annual leave, increasing with service
- Fast growing company with strong market growth
- Fast paced and friendly team environment
- Modern, state of the art facilities
- Established CRS, Wellness and Social Committee
- Located in Dublin 18, close to luas, Stillorgan stop, M50 and major Dublin Bus
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Tickets
- Bike to Work Scheme