Telesales Executive - Building Materials
Our Cork-based client is seeking a Telesales Executive - selling construction-related products into the builder's merchant, pallet manufacturing, and fencing sectors. This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy selling, are achievement orientated, and thrive on a challenge. A third level qualification and/or a minimum of 2 years sales experience, would be an advantage.
- Account Management/Repeat selling over the phone to an established customer base.
- Working closely with the sales team to achieve agreed targets.
- Knowledge of working with an ERP system for order processing would be an advantage but not essential.
- Record all relevant market information into CRM.
- Coordinate sales requirements with the production department.
- Resolving customer queries and issues.
- General day-to-day office administration.
- Enthusiasm, energy, a desire to sell, and a desire to develop their long-term career.
- The ability to work under pressure in a very busy environment.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The flexibility to travel to different plants as required.
Leading the way in the Recruitment of Construction Sales Professionals