Our client has an excellent opportunity to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. The position will be based in North Co. Dublin
They are passionate about running events whether large or small, business or consumer based in Ireland or further afield and wish to hire a Telesales Executive.
The successful candidate will be expected to work across their full Exhibition and Event Portfolio. If you are passionate about events and feel you have what it takes to work with this dynamic and growing company we would like to hear from you.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
· Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential exhibitors and sponsors
· Follow-up calls and feedback
· Research and development of lists of potential exhibitors along with event sales calls
· Sell by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
· Keep precise records of conversations with all clients, sponsors and exhibitors
· Update the company database as required
· Raise booking forms for sponsors and exhibitors once sales agreement has been reached
· Building & maintaining relationships and networking
· Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options
· Be Educated to degree level (ideally)
· Have the ability to build a natural rapport with people
· Be a team player who is enthusiastic, bright and has a can-do attitude
· Have Sales experience in B2B, Advertising or exhibition sales
· Have the ability to think on their feet in a competitive market
· Have the confidence to talk to key decision makers
· Have a good telephone manner
If you are interested in the position of Telesales Executive please apply through the link or contact Caroline on 086 7808835.