* Win new business by generating new leads and business relationships
* Target marketing, prospecting & proactive inquiry generation
* Meet and/or exceed individual and team sales targets
* Provide the highest level of customer service to all customers and parties throughout the sales process
* Participate in potential weekly and/or monthly training opportunities and professional development
* Network locally and across the country
* Participate in grassroots marketing, utilize online resources and social media to promote the company, product awareness and develop opportunities
* Manage day-to-day administrative responsibilities associated with role
Qualifications, experience & skills
* Minimum 2 years' experience in sales, telesales, and/or account management
* Proven record of success in direct outbound sales, including a demonstrated ability to generate and qualify leads.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, online marketing, including social media outreach
* CRM proficiency experience an advantage
* Sales training is preferred but can be provided.
* A natural attitude towards providing excellent quality service
* Excellent telephone manner is essential
* Ability to develop positive business relationships to 'close' a sale
Additional Key Skills & Attributes:
* A dynamic individual who adapts well to change.
* Proven track record of delivering to tight deadlines.
* A highly organised individual with the ability to plan and prioritise workloads effectively for maximum impact and adapt around changing priorities as required.
* Excellent drive, enthusiasm and commitment and a keen interest in developing a career .
* A 'can do' attitude and a positive solution focused mindset.
* Be a self-starter, and also be able to work collaboratively as a member of a highly interdependent team.
* Is resilient and calm under pressure.
* Has sound judgement and objective logical decision-making skills.
* Willing to travel ad hoc if required.