Are you looking to start a career in Sales? Do you want to change sectors into a strategic sales environment where you can learn, earn and progress? If you come from a customer service/facing and face-to-face sales background, this is a great opportunity to join a national service provider in a telesales capacity - Monday to Friday role. OTEs €45k
Our client believes in employee progression and recognising performance; Work hard, smart and have fun.
If you are ambitious, results-focused and enjoy a challenge, you will enjoy your work and reap the financial rewards.
Career Incentive & Benefits:
- Competitive basic salary
15,000 bonus per annum, including an over exceeding bonus structure
- Your first month's bonus is guaranteed
- Pension Contribution Scheme after twelve months of service.
- Health Insurance Group Scheme - EAP with Laya Healthcare.
- Great career progression opportunities
- Continual training and development
- 21 days annual leave, increasing with service.
- A fast-growing company with strong market growth
- Fast-paced and friendly team environment
- Modern, state of the art facilities
- Established CRS, Wellness and Social Committees.
We are located in Dublin 18, close to the Luas, Stillorgan Stop, M50 and major Dublin Bus routes
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Tickets
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Daily inbound and/or outbound calls to customers
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly KPI's to maintain performance and customer generation stats
- Support with lead generation projects and Inside
- Sales strategy to expand customer base
- Overcoming objection calls while dealing with customers in a professional manner
- Ad hoc phone-based customer service and other sales projects as required
Essential Experience & Skills:
Experience in a competitive environment.
Experience working within a team to achieve goals.
Minimum one year working in a customer orientated role.
Be people-focused and have excellent interpersonal skills.
Excellent attention to detail.