Telephone Triage Nurse in Limerick city
I am delighted to assist our client, a clinical service provider in Limerick area, in recruitment for a Telephone Triage Nurse position.
Job title: Telephone Triage Nurse
Sector: Community Clinical Service provider
Location: Limerick city
Type of position: Part time (approx 19h/wk) , permanent
Working hours: 5.00pm - 12.00am
Salary: HSE pay scale, premiums for Sunday
You will play a key role in the delivery of a nurse lead Telephone Triage service to the population of Limerick, Clare and Tipperary. The Telephone Triage Nurse will be the first point of professional medical contact for these service users and will provide Telephone Triage and nurse consultation, and aspire to complete the care process for their patients in a manner as deemed appropriate within co-operative protocols and guidelines.
In this post you will report to the Clinical Nurse Coordinator. The Telephone Triage Nurse/PCA Supervisor/Lead Nurse also reports to the Shift Supervisor who have the responsibility for the smooth operation of the service when on duty.
Full job description available on request.
* You have a Third level Nursing Qualifications (RGN)
* You are actively registered with NMBI
* You have a minimum of 5 years post registration experience
* You have relevant professional experience
* You will have good interpersonal skills with a capacity to work as a team member, take directions show leadership skills when required.
* You will have a proven capacity to work in a fast paced demanding environment
* You are an excellent communicator with the capacity to develop a rapport with callers / patients
* You are an experienced listener with an aptitude to decipher and transfer information in both verbal and written format
* You have excellent problem solving and decision making skills with an ability to work on their own initiative
* You have Intermediate level computer skills and typing skills
* You have a willingness to learn and an ability to adapt in an evolving environment
* You are flexible when it come to attendance on duty
* Preferably you will have some previous Service development experience
If you match the above profile, please apply for this role, by submitting your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence. We will review each application and reply accordingly.
#weworkforyou #frsrecruitment #triagenursejobs #jobslimerick