Telecommunications Test Lead Engineer
Hi all, I'm seeking an experienced and technically strong Telecommunications test Lead Engineer to join my client, based in Dublin 18.
*Room to shape your role
*The chance to work with some incredibly advanced technologies!
- Ensuring quality and performance for product introductions and migrations, using available test frameworks and tools and establishing project plans with on-time and on-budget project goals.
- Provide support for technical support, and other technical teams.
- Provide a central hub of communication regarding the status and ongoing of the project assigned.
- The ideal candidate will work autonomously and acts as a senior providing professional advice, managing and/or co-ordinating the work of others as required.
What you need to bring to the table:
- A degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Telecommunications, or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years' experience working in an IT test role, desirable within a telecommunications operator, MVNO/MVNE or vendor
- Proven experience in Test strategy
- Demonstrated understanding of roaming technologies and telecom protocols (MAP, 3G, LTE, Sigtran, CAMEL, SIP).
- Experience in dealing with direct suppliers and vendors and their teams.
- Experience in developing test plans, strategies and scenarios.
- Experience in creating, using and maintaining technical documentation.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, and are looking for a new challenge for 2018, please apply below or get in touch directl!
Test Lead, telecommunications, test, QA, Lead, MVNO/MVNE, AP, 3G, LTE, Sigtran, CAMEL, SIP, Dublin, Job, Dublin Jobs, Ireland, Irish Jobs