Do you hold a level 6 or 7 qualification in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics & interested in working in the Netherlands in a manufacturing/maintenance technician job?
Are you looking to kickstart your career outside of Ireland with generous packages d.o.e (including shift allowance) with the opportunity to develop both your career and your earning potential as you grow in your new role?
If so, this is the opportunity that you have been waiting for!
YOUR NEW COMPANY!
We currently have several maintenance/assembly technician jobs based in the Netherlands with a large multi-national company who are looking for graduates holding a Level 6/7 in a relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical. Electrical or Mechatronic)
These new technician roles have come about due to our clients' continued expansion who have recently added a number of new production lines.
YOUR NEW ROLE!
Some of your key duties in the Technician job would include:
- Deploy emergency repairs so that production stagnation is kept to a minimum
- Ensure that the production lines start up again as soon as possible in the event of a malfunction
- Using your creativity to come up with solutions to make sure that production is halted for the least possible amount of time when fixing issues with the equipment on the line
- Coming up with and co-implementing improvements such as overhaul, modifications to improve the machine etc while also contributing ideas for improving (production) processes.
- Feedback your work and report it in the maintenance system while also sharing your knowledge and experience with your colleagues
- Helping, supporting, and training the operators.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
Personality wise you will keep a 'cool head' when things are busy/stressful, and you will be a born problem solver who takes ownership and keeps going until the issue is fixed/resolved.
You will enjoy working as part of a dynamic and youthful team and in an environment that is both fast moving and ever changing
You will hold a Level 6/7 qualification in mechanical, mechatronics or electrical engineering
WHAT IN IT FOR YOU!
Full relocation support in provided in terms of flights, and assistance finding accommodation while you settle into your new role.
Our client will take care of all travel and settling in expenses & formalities and the only expectation would be that you would commit to the two years
These technician jobs represent an exciting opportunity to gain experience in a world class manufacturing facility in the Netherlands
As you will be joining a fast-growing company, there will be lots of career advancing opportunities for you to grow into in the areas of Team Lead, Reliability Engineering of Process Engineering
If you liked being technically challenged and are keen to continue your professional development, you have come to the right place!
25 days holidays and the chance to work as part of a great team who have created a hard working and fun loving environment.
Assistance obtaining your Dutch Tax Number, opening a bank account and organising your health insurance when you start your new life in Holland.
If you're ready to apply right now - press the 'Apply' button and send in your CV in Word format. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours for an initial chat.
Please note my client unfortunately cannot offer visa assistance or sponsorship for these roles if you are from outside of the EU.