Our client, a production and assembly facility, based in (south) Eindhoven (The Netherlands) requires assembly and maintenance technicians for their rapidly expanding facility.
This role would suit a recently graduated level 5,6,7 mechanical candidate who is looking to get "hands on" factory work experience.
There are direct flights from Dublin to Eindhoven (Ryanair) which makes the move far enough from home to be an adventure, but not too far to pop home for 21st's, weddings etc.
The company offers a 2 year contract:
- Job guarantee
- The opportunity to follow a Dutch Course before moving to the Netherlands (free of charge)
- The chance to work in one of the best and well known companies in the high tech area in The Netherlands
- The chance to get diverse extra training while being in a 2 year term employment contract
- The complete onboarding to The Netherlands including finding accommodation, setting up bank accounts, PPSN, insurances etc
- Promotional and further study options and prospects after the 2 year contract.
The expected start date for these jobs is 1 July (restrictions for travel over and most Dutch people will be vaccinated by then)
The Dutch language course on offer (FOC) is done on line and will commence 1 May.
If you are curious and want to hear more about these technician level opportunities, please apply today by sending your cv and I will contact you to discuss this further.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 086 410 6852
You may have search for grad jobs abroad, technician jobs, technician jobs abroad, maintenance tech jobs, maintenance tech jobs abroad, technician jobs in Europe