Technician job Meath
Our client, based in Meath, requires an electronics test technician, panel builder. This is a Monday - Friday 7am-3pm shift.
You will be a technically orientated person who has an understanding of electronic and or instrument systems to undertake assembly and calibration of electronic monitoring and control devices.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager.
Your duties will include:
- Assemble and test electronic equipment
- Repair, rework, and service on a variety of devices
- Working knowledge of basic electronics
- Working knowledge of PC Hardware and Software
- Relevant technical qualification in electronics or similar discipline
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this electronics test technician job in Meath, please apply by sending your cv and I will contact you for a further discussion.
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.
CONULTANT:MANDY DEVLIN 086 410 6852
You may have also searched for electronics jobs Ireland, electronics jobs Meath, electronics jobs Leinster, test tech jobs Meath, test tech jobs Ireland, electronics test technician job Ireland