Technical Transfer Manager - Gene Therapy
My client, a leading multinational, is looking for a highly talented Technical Transfer Manager to join their clinical-stage gene therapy company at their Shannon site.
You will be responsible for building and leading a team of tech transfer and process specialists supporting Plasmid and Viral Vector manufacturing capability in Shannon - Ireland.
A key part of the position Primary Liaison between Manufacturing Operation and Process Development functions to ensure smooth, accurate and timely transfer of knowledge in line with clinical/commercial supply requirements
You will ideally have experience with Biologics process development, MSAT or Manufacturing. Knowledge of cell biology, fermentation, scale-up and bioreactor operation, chromatography operation, Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF), and aseptic filling, Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills and strong leadership and organizational abilities, including project management and risk management.
What is my client offering you?
- You will have an amazing opportunity to join a successful and expanding team.
- Excellent salary and a very generous benefits package
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skilfully; develops alternative solutions and works well in group problem solving situations.
- Commercial acumen- gets involved in strategic decision-making within the business as an influencer. Able to understand company finances, resourcing, and the ultimate aims of the business
- Change Management - Develops workable implementation plans; communicates changes effectively; builds commitment and overcomes resistance; prepares and supports those affected by change; monitors transition and evaluates results.
- BSc degree in Scientific Degree or equivalent, preferably with a higher qualification in bio-pharmaceutical sciences.
- Proficiency in managing, multiple, cross functional projects to deliver against key project milestones and deadlines.
- Experience of transferring pharmaceutical products from external organisations or process development into a GMP manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of general regulatory compliance requirements and relevant ICH guidelines.
- Advanced quality planning and change management experience in a GMP environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Apply today for this amazing opportunity
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this fantastic opportunity.