Technical Support Engineer
Facilities Support/Technical engineer
Location: Dublin West
A leading West Dublin based Facilities Management firm is looking to recruit a Technical Support Engineer.
· Complete technical review of all engineer's reports
· Generate customer quotations
· Source materials and services providing the client with competitive prices
· Follow up on all statutory works to ensure the client is compliant
· Bring all calls for assigned clients to billing stage
· Ensure all progress is captured in updates to the CAFM system.
· Keep all PPM worksheets compliant and updated regularly
· React to customer requirements in a timely manner
· Other duties as assigned.
Min +3 years' experience in a similar role.
Working knowledge of FM industry.
Strong mechanical/electrical background
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise work.
Ability to make decisions and work without close supervision.
Strong planning & organisational skills and attention to detail.
Applicants must have a relevant 3rd level qualification or relevant industry experience.
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate to contact Miriam at our Kilkenny office at 056 7775550