Technical Specialist , pharmaceutical company,Midlands - contact Felicity 086 7821714
About the Technical Specialist job
The role of Technical Specialist is to provide full analytical testing support, become a SME with GC/MS and LC/MS, lead scientific projects in accordance with cGMP practices, including analytical method development and validation. This is an exciting opportunity to join a Lab that focuses on method development and validation, stability and quality control testing for all phases of drug development, with particular emphasis on inhalation, small molecule and bio pharmaceutical products.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of managing method development and validation
- Supervise and assist senior technical staff in laboratory operations
- Interface with clients on scientific issues, study design and project technical requirements
- Plan, direct and implement improvements in systems and processes in order to enhance efficiency and quality
- Assist with strategic planning, business development and new technology implementation
- The successful Technical Specialist will possess a degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry.
- Significant experience within an analytical testing laboratory and cGMP environment is essential, as well as solid scientific supervisory experience in the pharmaceutical or analytical contract laboratory industry (to include R&D project and program management, direct supervision of technical staff, and direction of laboratory operations).
- You should be an SME with LC-MS/GC-MS
- Expertise in cGMP regulated environment in the areas of analytical method development and validation for trace level analysis and for a variety of dosage forms, using a variety of instrumentation which may include the following: GC, HPLC, IC, AA, ICP and other applicable analytical instruments.
- Knowledge with GC/MS and LC/MS/ instrumentation detection techniques for the purposes of impurity structural elucidation / unknown identification and quantitative assays for impurities in pharmaceutical products.
- Excellent analytical expertise in method development and validation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong mentoring and training skills
- Ability to build and develop client relationships
- Understanding of budgeting and revenue projection
- Ability to plan, organize and work to deadlines
The Technical Specialist can look forward to job stability with a leading company that has experienced year-on-year growth. With future expansion plans, there is the opportunity to progress in your career . The company offer a generous salary, medical insurance, pension, life insurance, bonus and relocation assistance to those qualified candidates based outside of the Republic of Ireland.
Please contact Felicity 086 7821714 for further information
Keywords: Senior Research Scientist, Technical Specialist, Technical Specialist, Technical Scientist, Technical Specialist, Technical Scientist, Technical Specialist, Senior Scientist, Research Scientist, Senior Chemist, Analytical chemist, Senior analytical chemist, Chemist, R&D Scientist, Scientist, Scientist.: Senior Research Scientist, Research Scientist, R&D Scientist, Senior Scientist, Research Scientist, Senior Chemist, Analytical chemist, Senior Analytical Chemist, Chemist, R&D Scientist, Scientist, Scientist