Technical Scientist- Cork
A fantastic opportunity now exists for a Technical Scientist to join a world class company in Limerick, on a permanent full time basis.
This progressive company offers a superb salary plus benefits package to include bonuses, healthcare, pension, life assurance, career progression, educational assistance and much more
The focus of this Technical Scientist role is to support development projects and manufacturing operations. The Technical Scientist will be responsible for support of Technical Transfer, Process Validation, Manufacturing investigations, Life Cycle Management
* Supporting Technical Transfer activities through generation of protocols/reports, technical writing, execution of laboratory scale studies and participation in manufacturing operations and NPI initiatives.
Provide support during manufacturing campaigns for new products or during process validation campaigns.
* Provide expertise to development teams on manufacturing facility design and capabilities, scale-up considerations and GMP operations. Partner with Project Teams to provide input, review and approval support for BLA submissions.
* Participating in cross-functional project teams.
* To interpret project plans and timelines for projects and schedule work and experiments to meet these goals.
* To assist in manufacturing investigations as required, in particular event, deviations and CAPAs, to help meet product release specifications and timelines.
* To execute experimental plans and protocols to support product life-cycle improvements, process validation requirements, technical transfer projects and development activities as required.
* To foster a culture of Lean and Continuous improvement
* Keep training records up to date and initiating training
* Ensure that all documentation is carried out on time
- 2- 3 years' experience in pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- Biological process development or commercial manufacturing experience, either cell culture or purification,tech transfer, previously involved in Media Development Projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of planning and executing experiments or projects steps with some supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to rapid changes in project priorities and requirements.
- High attention to detail
- TRavel may be required to assist with Tech Transfer
Contact Felicity Farrell 086 7821714
Technical Scientist, Scientist, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Process Validation, Scientist, Laboratory Scientist, Laboratory Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality assurance supervisor, Quality, Scientist, Technical Scientist , Scientist, Process Scientist ,Technical Scientist, Scientist, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Process Validation, Scientist, Laboratory Scientist, Laboratory Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality assurance supervisor, Quality, Scientist, Technical Scientist , Scientist, Process Scientist