Technical Scientist- Cork
A fantastic opportunity now exists for a Technical Scientist to join a world class biopharma lab in Co Cork, on a permanent full time basis. Mon- Fri role. Exc salary plus benefits.
This progressive company offers a superb salary plus benefits package to include bonuses, healthcare, pension, life assurance, career progression, educational assistance and much more
The purpose of this Technical Scientist job is to contribute to the analytical science function by applying support and expertise to drug development processes, using experience of the use of a variety of tools and approaches to resolve challenges within the analytical science function.
- To support Tech. transfer activities in a Development lab environment.
- Communicate with remote sites, plan, project manage and communicate clearly with onsite personnel in relation to tech. transfers.
- Support new product introduction work.
- To support manufacturing investigations if required.
- To support Bioreactors runs - Data monitoring, Sampling, Sample analysis and bioreactor feeding.
- To support key activities in the laboratory such as processing of autoclave and washer loads.
- Restocking of laboratory consumables and support of 5S in the laboratory.
- Perform data review.
- Keep up to date with existing and new SOP's and official documentation.
- Contribute to proper use, calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Perform investigations where required, for example Out-of-Specifications or anomalous results.
- Perform sample management activities.
- Coordinate receipt and distribution of samples throughout the laboratories.
- Develop subject matter expertise on assigned analytical techniques.
- Independently write/revise SOP's or other official documentation and reports, when required.
- BSc in a Science discipline
- A PhD qualification in a related discipline would be an advantage
- At least 1-2 years of GMP industry experience
- Analytical skills to troubleshoot laboratory issues
- Practical analytical laboratory experience in a GMP environment is preferred.
- Experience in aseptic techniques is required.
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Willing to operate in a flexible manner and be able to switch priorities at short notice.
- Organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills.
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
- Good communicator - easily communicate findings and recommendations to internal clients.
Contact Felicity Farrell 086 7821714
Technical Scientist job, Scientist job, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Process Validation, Scientist job, Laboratory Scientist, Laboratory Manager, job Quality Assurance Manager, Quality assurance supervisor, Quality, Scientist, Technical Scientist Bioreactor, tech transfer, Media Development Projects cell growth. Technical Scientist, Scientist, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Process Validation, Scientist, Laboratory Scientist, Laboratory Manager, Scientist, Technical Scientist Bioreactor, tech transfer, Media Development Projects, cell growth.Technical Scientist job, Scientist job