Technical Sales Rep
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Technical Sales Rep on behalf of an established agricultural business. This is a full-time permanent role.
My client has been serving the Irish agricultural trade for over 120 years. In that time they have made strong business relationships in the Midlands and Munster area.
Currently we are looking to recruit a Technical Sales Rep whom will work closely with the General Manager and support both their the animal identification & wholesale business.
Duties to include
- Responsible for the sales and market development of the Animal Identification Business and the new animal health and monitoring system in the Midlands & Munster area.
- Achieve agreed sales targets within budget and in accordance with the overall business strategy.
- Completion and submission of on-site farm surveys
- Support with installations process
- After-sales contact and visits
- To assist farmers and customers in understanding the advantages of health monitoring systems for cow's customer service structure to ensure our monitoring systems are supported with superior customer service.
- To deliver training for farmers and end users on all relevant products of the animal Identification Business and for the health and monitoring product systems
- To work closely with the General Manager , Installation team, Technical and Customer Support Teams, to deliver the agreed sales targets.
- Ability to engage with and be part of a high-performance team.
- 3rd level degree in Agriculture
- Previous sales experience at farm level
- Motivated and career driven
Salary , bonus and company vehicle
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John in confidence on 087 9955439