Technical Sales Rep ( Agri )
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Farm Sales Rep on behalf of a well-established agricultural business in the Cork area. My client has been serving the Irish agricultural trade for over 40 years. Currently they manufacture and distributes a wide range of seasonal agricultural inputs including animal feed for dairy , beef , sheep and tillage sectors.
Currently we are looking to add an additional Farm Sales Rep to the team. You will be responsible for dealing with an existing book of customers but you will also be expected to grow and develop the business. Reporting to a senior member of management you will be responsible for the following duties
- Provide technical backup and sales support to farmers North Cork area and into Kerry.
- Grow and maintain existing business in the dairy , beef , sheep and tillage sectors.
- Cash collection.
- Attend local agricultural shows.
- Support the management team.
- Previous farm sales experience an advantage
- Strong negotiation & interpersonal skills
- 3rd level Degree / Cert in Agriculture an advantage
- Living in the Mid Cork / North Cork area.
Salary + commission + company car + mobile phone
To apply please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439
FRS offer 100% confidentiality at all times.
FRS will never disclose your details to 3rd party without your prior consent.