Technical Sales Rep (Agri)
A leading animal nutrition company is looking to hire an 'Technical Sales Rep' with previous farm sales experience for the Co. Antrim region. This is a full-time permanent position.
Reporting to the Regional Manager you will be responsible for building relationships with dairy & beef farmers in County Down. My client offers a highly fortified balanced diet range that aims to improve herd health.
You will be inheriting an existing customer base that has been extremely well developed over the past 3-4 years. You will be expected to maintain and account manage these customers but you will also expected to grow the business.
Based on precise feeding analysis you will advise farmers on a suitable balanced diet in the form of vitamins and minerals.
- Provide technical and sales support to Dairy , Beef and Sheep farmers
- Maintain existing business
- Develop and grow business
- Work to agreed sales targets
- Attend national agricultural shows throughout the year.
- A minimum of 6 months to 1 years previous farm sales experience
- 3rd level degree in Agriculture / Green Cert a distinct advantage
- A strong knowledge of farming
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Basic salary , commission & expense's
Please email your cv through the attached link
Please note FRS offer 100 % confidentiality at all times. All cv application and phone inquiries will be processed in the strictest of confidence