Technical Sales Executive
Technical Sales Executive: Connacht
We are seeking a Sales Professional with a proven track record in B2B Sales within Construction Industry: this is an exciting opportunity to advance your sales career and add value: Reporting to the Sales Manager and MD The Technical Sales Representative is responsible for
- Meeting the targets by building strong and profitable relationships with customers & the decision making within the sales process
- Creating new, profitable revenue streams by prospecting existing & target customers within the target sector
- The Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for the positive promotion of products, services and for the achievement of Hire and Sale Revenue.
- A managed and maintained sales pipeline capable, of delivering the performance targets
- Established sales practices are used as a matter of course during customer contacts
- Projects and tenders identified through the lead system, trade press & other reliable sources, are investigated fully
- All existing customers, target customers & projects are graded & qualified within the market segment
- Coverage of the allocated territory is planned in a manner that allows the optimum coverage of the current & potential customer base & maximises their financial contribution
- Customer orders are communicated to the operating branch using the Details of Order Form electronically
- The full range of products and services are thoroughly understood
Technical Sales Executive Requirements
- A proven track record in Field Sales within in the construction industry is ESSENTIAL
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative & with integrity.
- Ability to work under pressure & to tight deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Strong construction industry knowledge with a strong technical aptitude
- Computer literate
- Full Clean Driving License
Excellent Package is being offered to the successful candidate
"Leading the way in the recruitment of Construction Sales professionals"