Technical Sales Advisor - Agri
FRS Recruitment are working in partnership with a leading International Agribusiness and inviting applications for the role of 'Technical Sales Advisor - Agri' to oversee the South Tipp/ South Limerick/ North East Cork region of Ireland. Indeed, this is a full time permanent role offering excellent benefits.
Our client sources, produces and sells the complete range of conventional commodity fertilizers as well as the most comprehensive range of speciality fertilizer and soil conditioning products. In addition to this - they also sell a full range of animal mineral blocks as well as bio-stimulants.
For this role you will be passionate about your work and deliver superior technical advice at a local level on farm.
Indeed our client's successful growth is based both on the quality of their product range and superior technical advice on-farm.
Region: South Tipp, South Limerick and North East Cork
Benefits: Strong OTE (Commission & Bonus), Company Vehicle, Fuel and Business Expenses, Phone and Laptop
- Advice and Sale of our clients unique enhanced/specialty product range in soil conditioning, fertilization and mineral supplements direct to farmers through the local Co Ops and Merchants.
- Developing relationships and working closely with local Co Ops and Merchants.
- Commercial knowledge, sales and advisory skills experience
- From a farming back-ground with excellent knowledge of farming / possess a qualification relevant to our industry.
- Willing to work hard to succeed in a rapidly changing market-place
- Technically minded with an ability to create and close sales opportunities
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed in a challenging direct sales environment
- Full driver's license
- Graduates with Level 7 or above Degrees will be considered
- An attractive fixed annual salary, with performance bonuses & an uncapped commission structure
- An interesting sales role in the agricultural sector, with excellent field support along with sales & technical skills development training including ongoing on & off the job training & development
- Attractive career path and possibilities of further development within a dynamically growing company
- Business tools include fully expensed Company car, mobile phone, Laptop, Tablet & monthly expenses
- Apply today by attaching an up to date CV below
- All applications are treated in confidence