Technical Regional Manager - Agri - Western Australia
FRS Recruitment are now inviting applications for the role of 'Regional Technical Manager -Agri' in Western Australia.Our Client is the largest privately-owned farm machinery distribution network in Australasia, servicing primary producers and agricultural contractors from 32 strategic locations throughout Australia and New Zealand. With each of its centres being a regional sales, service and support hub for the complete range of leading farm machinery brands, our client recognises the importance and value of long-term relationships.
With significant growth in market share and strong demands across the Western Australia branch network, a career highlight opportunity has opened for an accomplished technical leadership professional for the WA region.
The Regional Technical Manager will rise to the challenge of providing expert leadership support to the service teams across WA, to achieve the highest possible level of customer satisfaction and engagement through continuous improvement of the service and technical support delivery.
The successful candidate may be an accomplished Field Service Technician who has crafted out a strong career in Agricultural machinery, and who is looking for a step up into a more influential role - with some of the best technical specialists and product managers in the industry.
The location of the position is flexible within the WA region, ideally in the Perth area for travel convenience (the nearest branch is Northam) although consideration will be given to any location in WA with appropriate access to travel.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your Agri career to the next level, while enjoying & experiencing the life and culture Western Australia has to offer.
As a full time permanent role beginning in April/May, you will be provided with a lucrative salary, company vehicle and a relocation package which supports your visa application and administration along with accommodation security.
Reporting to the Group Technical Manger you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensures the provision of expert in person, telephone/email or field support to dealerships to assist with resolving any technical, product, service or warranty issues.
- Acts as a liaison to access any expert knowledge base for all products and disseminates expert information back to dealerships with regard to machine functionality, service issues and warranty issues.
- Support the dealer network to ensure a thorough working knowledge of all systems and tools.
- Undertakes own ongoing research and training to ensure that product knowledge is current and accurate.
- Works closely with the other members of the Technical Support team to leverage knowledge, share information and maintain alignment.
- Assist Service teams to produce field service reports on technical problems and issues as required.
- Ensures proper use of the issue management system to ensure that all technical problems or faults are logged, updated and managed to prompt resolution.
- Follows up on any relevant service bulletins and product improvements, and helps dealers to understand and implement any product improvements required.
- Assists and guides the company's service personnel in understanding the technical and procedural Build and maintain an effective personal network with Branch Managers/Service Managers and Service Teams.
- Assists dealers to drive standards with regard to technical service and customer delivery, and driving up customer satisfaction levels.
- Works with retail teams to ensure Warranty, SI and Goodwill processes are working effectively and yield on claims is maximised.
- Undertake all administrative duties and paperwork required of the role in a timely manner
- Develops strong relationships with dealers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Delivers customer focused service at all times.
- Is prepared to carry out any duties as required to the standard of work required within set time frames.
- Qualified and experienced Diesel Agri Mechanic
- Demonstrate Leadership & Communication Skills
- You will display expert knowledge within the business
- Organised and Efficient
- Customer Focused
- Mechanical Aptitude
- People Management and training experience
To apply or request a more detailed job spec please click the link below
Alternatively Bonnie directly to discuss in confidence:
- Call: 086 153 5117