We are recruiting for Technical Manager with experience in Food Safety and Quality Management for our client based in Co Kildare.
The successful candidate will have overall control of the Food Safety and Quality function within the company and will report directly to the Managing Director.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To ensure compliance with the Food Safety requirements set by both the Company and Regulatory Authorities for their chosen site.
- Overall Management of the Food Safety & Quality Management System at the Site.
- Liaise with Customers and Regulatory Authorities.
- Maintenance of the HACCP based system on site.
- Maintenance of Standards on site such as BRC, Bord Bia etc.
- Internal audits.
- Liaising with major customers regarding specified standards and the auditing of same.
- Reviewing Customer feedback and responding to Customer Complaints.
- Operating to prescribed protocols as set out under the Standard Operations Protocol.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Training Staff in Food Safety.
Qualifications and Skills
- Educated to in a Food Related Discipline however other closely related disciplines may be considered.
- Knowledge of HACCP, Internal Auditing, BRC essential.
- Previous experience in a Food Production Facility necessary.
Send CV through the below link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069