Technical Lead Sligo
Interested in leading a highly technical team with an award-winning and expanding pharma facility in Sligo? Then I might have the right role for you!
I am currently looking for an ambitious Pharma Technical Lead (on shift) with startup/NPI project expertise to coach and drive results in this high performing manufacturing team. It is a very exciting time to be joining, they are currently in growth phase and have invested heavily into this site.
- Permanent position with excellent benefits package.
- Flexitime available for a healthy work, life, balance!
- Excellent career development opportunities with this company!
- Commutable from Leitrim
There are genuinely a great company to work for and have a very low turn over of staff. Even though they are a major multinational the site has a lovely ''family feel''. Cultural fit for them is so important. They will always hire the candidate who is down to earth, personable, energetic and positive as well as being ambitious, self-motivated and a team player. They encourage ''outside the box'' thinking with new ideas always welcome. They also promote internally where at all possible.
I have been working with this Client for a number of years now and the feedback from successfully placed candidates is always very positive, they love working here! This client really does look after their staff and have consistently won various awards year on year which reflect this and their vision.
If you are excited at the prospect of putting your own mark on this leadership role with an expanding pharma facility involved in NPIs and startup projects and processes, then I would love to speak with you!
- Assist in the identification, implementation and execution of key manufacturing and Site Strategies. Liaise with the relevant departments & customers in the introduction and execution of NPIs Projects.
- Supervision and execution of pharmaceutical processing activities in the manufacturing building and support locations, to meet clearly stated operating objectives. Daily reporting on the status of all operations and support activities.
- Team leadership, motivation and direction to maximise the effectiveness of their manufacturing team. The Technical Shift Leader must clearly communicate task details and goals to their team members, to allow the pharmaceutical technicians to work effectively.
- Develop direct reports by securing appropriate training, assigning progressively challenging tasks and managing mid-year and annual reviews.
- Responsible for verification and update of manufacturing control system transactions accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Act as key point of technical contact for the Business Unit. Shift technicians report directly to this role.
- Liaise with Supply chain & program management group to ensure effective planning, scheduling and execution of commercial and NPI clinical manufacturing
- Resolves operations/project issues by working with team members, project customers, and others as appropriate.
- Responsible for driving operations excellences and
- Responsible for manufacturing compliance with all safety, environmental and quality related SOPs.
- Ensure successfully review, amendment and implementation of changes to SOPs and managing CAPAs.
- Interacts with internal and external customers, by meeting regularly, responding to requests and explaining procedures.
- Work closely with the other Technical Shift Leaders to ensure interdepartmental activities are planned and executed safely.
- Degree, Masters or PhD in Life Sciences or a Process/ Chemical Engineering discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience in batch processing, automation, commissioning and validation in an FDA/HPRA regulated industry.
- Minimum 1 year experience of supervising a team environment with active participation in proactive improvement programs.
- Experience of start-ups and/or new product introductions to pharmaceutical facilities. Must be able to lead & project manage these activities.
- Background as a technical leader in either a process engineering, formulations and technical transfers capacity.
- Demonstrated project management skills, including the ability to deliver projects on schedule, within budget, and meeting the predefined quality requirements.
For more information and to review the full job spec and scope of this exciting job, please email your CV and/or contact me on my mobile
I would be delighted to speak with you and guide you through the whole process!
You might also have searched for Technical Lead job, Engineering Lead job, Production Lead Job, Engineering Shift Lead job, Engineering Manager job, Technical Manager job