Technical & Customer Support ( Animal Health )
FRS Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Technical & Customer Support Advisor on behalf of an health monitoring equipment business in the South West. This is a full-time permanent role.
Through huge expansion of automatic heat detection & health monitoring equipment, our client is currently looking to recruit a Technical & Customer Support Advisor to cover the South West area. This is a full-time permanent position.
Working as part of the Customer & Technical Support team and reporting to the General Manager, your role will be primarily field based, and you will responsible for the customer & technical support of automated heat detection & health monitoring equipment on dairy & beef farms.
Please note excellent training and mentoring will be provided for the successful candidates. This position will ideally suit someone living in the Limerick/Cork/Kerry/South Tipperary area. This position represents the chance to join a progressive employer that has had significant growth & success in the last 5-6 years. Career progression is a distinct possibility for someone who excels working in a dynamic and fast paced work service environment.
- Organise the installation of heat detection & health monitoring equipment on dairy & beef farms.
- Provide after sales, technical support and ongoing training of the products
- Trouble shoot customer queries with telephone support and backup
- Take ownership and responsibility for specific tasks.
- Work as part of a team with a flexible approach to work.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Provide a top-class customer service at all times in an attentive & timely manner.
- A farming background / interest in agriculture
- 3rd level degree desired but not essential - we welcome applications from candidates with Agricultural Science / Business / backgrounds
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be residing in the Limerick/Cork/Kerry/South Tipperary area
Attractive base salary , commercial vehicle , laptop & phone
Phone inquiries to John Miller on 087 9955439