Technical Client Support
Technical client support technician
North Dublin- actively interviewing Via Skype
Do you have a passion for helping people?
Do you want to work in a fast moving, where each day exciting?
Do you want to work on devices that will save people's lives?
Then read on!!
I am delighted to be assisting my client a leading health-care company to find a Technical client support technician in the Dublin Region. This Job will involve resolving technical issues over the phone, email and in person along with light repair work of medical devices.mainly working on health-care machinery in an off-site facility ( you won't be required to attend hospitals to repair equipment) and due to the nature of the industry my clients business is . This will give you job security and the ability to help front line staff during this pandemic from a distance with low risk to you.
The successful candidate will have the ability and experience in managing the repair of devices returned to the workshop by customers. Communication skills are key due to the vast volume of calls, emails and face to face interactions daily.
- Provide technical support to customers, filed service Engineers and others based within the team.
- Repair of electronic devices following the SOPs as directed.
- Liaise with suppliers in order to resolve problem or to report issues.
- Stock Management and administrative work
- Ensuring all activity is recorded on the internal Management System.
- Ideally looking for a 3rd level qualification in electronics, engineering,Bio-medical or other related discipline.
- 2-5 year's Experience repairing electronic components at technician level will be considered if you don't have the third level degree mixed with customer support expereince.
- Good computer skills, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook.
- Must be able to work on their own initiative and within a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain quality standards
Sound interesting? Don't delay in applying we are hiring for this job ASAP.
Not ready to apply or have questions ring me for a confidential chat. I would be delighted to talk to you through this job opportunity in more detail! Connect with me Richard O'Sullivan on LinkedIn