Due to continued growth and expansion our client is now seeking to hire a Technical Administrator. They design, manufacture and erect Engineered Timber Frame systems.
This will be a full-time Permanent role based in Carrickmacross, Co. Monaghan.
The Technical Administrator will work closely with Detailers, Senior Engineers and Section Heads within the Engineering team on a daily basis to ensure all relevant documentation is delivered in a timely, efficient and accurate manner. Work to tight and short deadlines using technical and numerical skills. Assist in technical support to our Site Operations team and our customers on-site. Use computer skills on a daily basis in Microsoft Word, Excel and have a basic knowledge of Autocad.
- Issuing of manufacturing documentation for projects to the factory floor.
- Preparing Timber Frame Erection documentation for delivery with Kit components
- Procurement of non-standard components for repeat projects
- Quantifying of ancillary materials for project work in the Residential, Commercial and Self Build Market
- Suitable Certificate level qualification or experience in engineering / construction industry
- Competent with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Proven verbal and written communication skills with good organisational skills
- Filing and Paper management
- Autocad skills (an advantage but not essential)
How to Apply:
Please send your CV through the link to apply for the position of Technical Administrator or if you would more information call Caroline on 086 7808835.