Team Leaders - Dublin
FRS are delighted to be recruiting a number of Team Leader roles for our client, all with immediate interview opportunities. These roles are offered on a contract basis initially, with a shift pattern of 8-8 3 over 7 days. Candidates must be available to work on site.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, there are now opportunities for experienced Team Leaders across Dublin
So what will a typical day look like?
- Ensure calls are answered efficiently, understanding the business unit contract.
- Stretch, Coach, develop and support your team members ensuring regular formal and informal 1:1s and compliance with Abtrans framework.
- Practice Abtrans values of teamwork adopting a lead by example approach with your team.
- Be familiar with and practice a consistent and reasonable approach to company policies and procedures.
- Take advantage of opportunities to identify and support staff development, succession planning, and talent management.
- Monitor, analyze (call calibration) and act to ensure quality standards are met.
- Maintain account knowledge, including attending relevant Advisor product and process training.
- Respond to Client queries and communicate complex ideas simply and clearly.
- Track record of meeting targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Lead by example, actively promote and foster a culture where learning and customer service are of the highest priority.
- Customer service focused
- Collaborative and approachable
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Likely coming from a call centre/contact centre background
- Excellent communication skills
- Available asap and available to work over shifts if required, this is not a 9 - 5 but hours will typically be between 8 and 8 on a rotating pattern.
Apply below and you could be starting your new position very soon !