Team Leader - Warehouse
We are recruiting for an Experienced Team Leader for our Client in the Dublin West Area (Over an Hour by Public Transport from Dublin City Centre). Full Time Temporary Position for 6 months, potential opportunity to move to a Permanent Position after 6 months. Salary €13.50ph
This is a frontline leadership role encompassing full process ownership for the day to day operation of the Warehouse. Exceptional service delivery to customers both internal and external is the key operational requirement of this role along with the need for excellent man management.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing and assigning the daily work plan.
- Manage and organise daily picking/putaway requirements.
- Monitor accuracy and organisation during intake and outload
- Supervise picking and checking process for accuracy and to ensure customers orders are fulfilled correctly
- Daily liaison with Transport Dept. and Hauliers
- Monitor daily pick / putaway performances and KPIs
- Adherence to stock management systems
- Full adherence to health and safety policy and procedures.
- Assist in employee training, development and engagement.
Key Skills / Attributes:
- Experience in leading a team in a warehousing and logistics environment.
- Exceptional man management and communication skills.
- A team player with a positive attitude towards work and staff engagement.
- Knowledge and experience of health and safety, preferably IOSH standard.
- Proactive with an eye for problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Knowledge and operation of WMS systems.
- Reach Forklift Licence
- Counterbalance Forklift Licence
- Valid Manual Handling Certificate
- Own Transport (depended on your location)
- Excellent PC skills, particularly Microsoft office.
- Flexibility required for Shift and Additional /Weekend hours when necessary
- 2 years experience in a Team Leader Position
If interested in this position please apply with your C.V.