Team Leader - Social Care Services
An exciting opportunity for a Team Leader to join a collaborative and supportive team in Kilkenny is now available! My Client provides care to people with intellectual disabilities. The role involves supporting families and service user's while promoting positive inclusion and quality of life. The post is Full Time, 40 hours a week.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, I would love to hear from you!
- Team Leader: €40,764 - €48,465 - Successful candidates will start on Point 1 of this Grade €40,764 per annum
- A minimum of a Level 7 on the QQI Framework - BA in Social Care Studies or equivalent relevant qualification in Health or Social Care or in a relevant professional discipline.
- At least 2 years management experience at a similar level of responsibility
- At least 3 years' experience in the health/social care or voluntary sector
- Detailed understanding of developments at national and sectoral level in relation to quality and safety within disability services.
- Proficient IT skills relevant to the role, to include Microsoft Office Excel, Word, SharePoint, OneDrive & Teams.
- A full drivers licence is an essential requirement
Contact: If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Chloe O'Brien, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 1076802 for more information.