Team Leader(Customer Service)
Team Leader - Galway City Hybrid working options
This role is full time and permanent with unrivalled career progression opportunities. You will have massive opportunities whit in the company to further educate yourself.
You will be working 35 hours weekly, 5x8hrs shifts. Not much weekends, you just need to be on-call 1 Saturday every 5 weeks in case there was any major problems.
Our client is looking for a committed and enthusiastic Team Leader who thrives in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment. Reporting to the Assistance Contact Centre Manager, you will provide leadership and supervision within the Motor Assistance team, ensuring your team meets and exceeds service delivery targets with first class support to customers.
What you'll do:
* Improve customer response times by supporting and energising staff, instilling a sense of enthusiasm in the team
* Support the Contact Centre Manager with staff rostering, arranging overtime, approving holiday requests etc.
* Suggest and implement ideas for improving employee engagement
* Communicate appropriately and effectively to ensure everyone is on board
* Address any issues (e.g., shift adherence, quality, productivity) that might arise
* Participate in or lead one-to-one meetings, including managing performance and absence concerns
* Liaise with the Trainer to provide effective training and re-training interventions as appropriate
* Handle complaints in accordance with company protocol & the Consumer Protection Code
* Participate in the recruitment and induction processes for all new hires
* Work to meet all KPI's set by the Contact Centre Manager
* Adherence to and implementation of relevant regulatory obligations such as GDPR and MCC
What they look for:
* Previous experience in a Team Leader or a supervisory role (open to backgrounds)
* Strong Customer Service experience
* Previous experience working with targets and KPI's
* APA or CIP qualification, however not a requirement, but at minimum the successful candidate must be prepared to undertake and pass the APA exams upon appointment. They will fund and support your training and qualifications in this regard.
What they offer you:
* Service days
* Time and attendance quarterly rewards
* APA / CIP training
* Free Motor Rescue and European Travel Insurance
* Health insurance discount
* 20% discount on all other travel insurance outside Europe
* Sports & social club
* City centre office location, handy for public transport
* Bike to work scheme
* Travel Pass
* Opportunity to work with a global company based in over 35 countries