Team Leader - Call Centre
Our client is seeking energetic Team Leaders with good organisation and administration skills, confident on the phone and managing a team. Strong interpersonal skills, along with a proactive approach to work are required for the role.
You need to be available to commence work immediately. These are initially six month contracts with a view to extension/ permanency. Shift covers 8am to 8pm - three days over seven
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Administration of client relationship management database.
- Leading a team of customer service staff
- Training staff on processes and procedures
- Ensuring all KPIs are agreed with staff members
- Advanced PC skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal & written and an ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation.
- Willing to learn and develop in their career
- Ability to manage and lead a team
Salary - €27k-€33k with benefits