Our client currently has an immediate requirement for a Training Team Coach in Co Limerick. This is a 6 month contract role with a view of extension in a busy track and trace call centre environment.
Call Louise 086 4670069
Key Responsibilities for Team Coach
* Co-ordinate, consolidate and calibrate performance management and reporting at site level
* Provide support to the Operation through Quality Evaluations & analytics and coaching in line with the HSE CMP Call Quality framework.
* Support Team Leaders with providing performance management and reporting to include:
- Attendance and Adherence
- CCT Quality errors by site and tracer
- Work Item management and efficiency
* Support & roll out of performance improvement initiatives in partnership with the management team
* Complete Quality Evaluations using an initial interim solution, while transitioning to Score buddy evaluation system
* Facilitate the roll out the new CMP standard call quality framework
* Provide quality evaluation feedback to team leaders and operations managers
* Monitor Quality Performance and identify trends and related quality issues
* Feed back training gaps and/or Quality issues to the Team Leader and Quality Training & Performance Lead
* Provide support with coaching to Contact tracing teams and training interventions when required
* Facilitate roll-out of training updates and refresher training and provide content / collateral
* Mentor & support Team Leaders to align to CMP standard governance in line with CMP playbook
* Support with preparation and delivery of refresher and update training
* Attend Quality calibration sessions as required
* Promote and maintain a patient focused environment by ensuring Contact Tracing patients are treated with dignity and respect
* Identify and communicate process improvement opportunities
Skills and Experience:
- Positive Attitude with strong communication and interaction skills
- Able to help others learn and empowers others
- Investigative approach to work and ability to analyse issues
- Communicates ideas clearly and make recommendations
- Strong attention to detail
- Can manage own time and work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Strong writing and documentation skills
- Recognised Training or Coaching Qualification.
- Previous experience in managing Training and Quality Assurance functions.
- Experience in the delivery of training needs analysis, design, content development, delivery and evaluation.
- Understanding of standard data reporting and visualisation techniques.
- Experience collaborating with and presenting to senior management and client partners.
- Call Centre, Contact Centre, or BPO experience an advantage
- This is a six month contract with potential extension based in Co Limerick.
- Salary up to €33,000 on offer.
- Shift is 3 x 12 hours and 1 x 4 hour = 40 hour week
Send CV through the link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069