On behalf of our client we are recruiting for a Tax Manager to join their Tax team at a new office facility in South Dublin.
The Tax Manager will be responsible for all tax heads (excluding payroll) and will lead a small team.
Fantastic benefits come with this role and also up to 2 days remote working per week.
Your key responsibilities:
- Preparation of the annual current and deferred corporation tax calculations for the financial statements.
- Prepare and sign off on monthly corporate tax and deferred tax provisions.
- Responsibility for all taxes except payroll.
- Ensure that all tax returns are completed and filed on time.
- Review claims for foreign VAT paid.
- Preparation and review of weekly excise returns and corresponding management of the deferment accounts.
- Review and sign off VAT returns, including review of all VAT rates for items sold.
- Review and advise on property transactions.
- Successfully implement international and domestic projects.
- Review projects for optimisation of tax function.
- Revenue / HMRC correspondence.
- Horizontal monitoring / co-op compliance.
- Liaise with external advisors.
- Manage tax audits.
- Review / implement systems and procedures from a tax perspective.
What you will bring to the role:
- CTC qualification
- ACA/ACCA qualified an advantage
- Minimum 3 years PQE
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Operationally driven - Results focus - Strong communication skills -Strong excel skills.
- German language skills preferable but not essential
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Company car (optional)
- Company pension after six months of service
- Private employee medical insurance
- On-site gym and canteen