Are you qualified a Tax Manager who is seeking a role where you can work and live in the midlands? Or are you a Qualified Tax professional looking to take a step up in your career? FRS Recruitment are seeking applicants for a Tax Manager role with a client based in Co Laois. This is a exciting role with a well established client who provide focused accountancy, taxation and advisory services.
This position will also suit candidates living in Offaly or Kildare area.
The successful candidate will manage the Tax function of the practice with responsibility for:
- Income Tax (IT): Managing client's annual Personal Tax compliance process
- Corporation Tax (CT): Managing the annual Corporation Tax compliance for a diverse range of clients
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) and Capital Acquisitions Tax (CAT) calculations and advice
- Managing Revenue Audits and enquiries Scope for Tax Planning depending on the experience of the candidate
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Qualified Tax Professional (CTA) or qualified Accountant with significant tax experience
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experience working to tight reporting deadlines and managing a large portfolio of clients
- At least one year's post-qualification experience
Excellent salary and work from home flexibility on offer with this position
Send CV through attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069