Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Permanent Full Time
Location: Parkwest, Dublin 12. 3 days working onsite, 2 days offsite
This is a newly created permanent opportunity to join a fast paced, expanding team.
- Support site managers on all end to end recruitment requirements. This includes, but is not limited to, actively sourcing candidates, CV screening, interview scheduling and interviewing when necessary.
- Provide training and coaching to hiring managers when required.
- Work closely with the management team to ensure the recruitment process runs as effectively and efficiently as possible, ensuring all stakeholders both internal and external receive a first-class recruitment experience.
- Consistently strive to identify new candidate leads and network through hired candidates to establish potential referrals while maintaining excellent levels of communications with your candidate community.
- Ensure all unsuccessful candidates receive the appropriate communication within a short timeframe following interview, provide constructive feedback (when required).
- Proactively work with site managers to understand vacancies and support the recruitment process by commencing head hunting opportunities and talent resourcing.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify recruitment needs and candidate "must-haves" and draft job descriptions.
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Attend career fairs and recruitment events to establish professional relationships with potential candidates and promote job opportunities.
- Create recruitment campaigns to target a specific recruitment audience.
- Management of recruitment tracker and talent-related websites.
- Collaborate with HR, marketing and business leaders to establish an employer brand identity.
- Have strong employer branding with a professional and visible presence on LinkedIn and other social networks.
- Maintain current knowledge of recruitment industry and best practices.
- Feedback any relevant salary/ benefits benchmarking detail gained through resourcing relating to comparable external roles and salaries.
- Track and report on talent acquisition metrics, such as time-to-fill, offer acceptance rate, cost per hire etc.
- Develop talent acquisition practices, processes and systems to ensure an effective hiring process from application to hire.
- Analyse resourcing data, such as turnover, retention, new hires etc to produce management information to inform and influence our recruitment strategy.
- Oversee the completion of various talent acquisition projects and wider HR initiatives.
- Ad-hoc support to the HR team and admin duties such as: contracts, reference checks, visa support, employee letters etc.
Qualifications, experience & skills:
- Minimum 2 years recruitment experience either in house or agency
- High proficiency in all Microsoft Office software also essential (Excel, PPT)
- Strong academics, business related Degree an advantage.
- A dynamic individual who adapts well to change and can thrive in a rapidly growing organisation that continues to evolve.
- Manage, build and maintain relationships with candidates.
- Ability to confidently present the company and open roles to potential candidates.
- Proven track record of delivering to tight deadlines.
- A highly organised individual with ability to plan and prioritise workloads effectively for maximum impact and adapt around changing priorities as required.
- Ability to execute directly at high quality and pace.
- A 'can do' attitude and a positive solution focused mindset.
- Demonstrate strong analytical capability to interpret and challenge data and to interrogate financial systems.
- Has strong commercial acumen and a focus on delivering value to the business.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, and ability to engage and develop relationships with individuals at all levels of the organisation.
- Has sound judgement and objective logical decision-making skills.