Tabletting Senior Process Engineer
Are you a TABLETING ENGINEERING EXPERT with a passion for what you do? Do you enjoy being challenged and lead change from an engineering perspective? Would you like to work for an innovative, forward thinking and award winning Pharma Company that really look after their staff?
Multi-awarding winning Pharma Client in Ireland is looking for an experienced and dynamic TABLETING SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER AND EXPERT to join their global team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate can be based out of Cork, Sligo, Germany or Italy.
Excellent salary and benefits package being offered for this position. Don't miss out!
A little about the role…
Our Client is looking for a Senior Technical Leader to be involved in medium to large development projects, providing technical support guidance and expertise to the internal sites and manufacturing teams - trouble shooting, problem solving etc. You will be their Global Oral Solid Dose subject matter expert working across engineering disciplines requiring custom, risk-managed execution plans, investigations, and specifying equipment. You will work with little or no supervision, and apply advanced scientific knowledge, engineering knowledge, mathematics, and ingenuity to complete complex assignments, acting as advisor to management and customers on all areas of oral solid dosage.
- Relevant Technical Degree Qualification (Level 8) or higher
- Minimum 10+ years of technical engineering design/operation experience in Oral Solid Dosage an absolute requirement
- Experience in equipment operation, troubleshooting and providing technical support
- Experience leading the design for major projects, particularly equipment selection for dispensing, granulation, extrusion, drying, blending, tableting, and capsules.
- Experience performing process fit analysis to complete feasibility, conceptual, and preliminary design studies including developing scope, budget, and schedule
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills- Strong technical knowledge and application of concepts, practices, and procedures. Works on problems of complex scope where analysis of situations or data involves competing factors.
- Interacts well with diverse groups within engineering and maintains strong working relationships with internal and external collaborators.
- Excellent Communication, interpersonal, influencing and negotiations skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with other engineers in a fast-paced goal-driven environment.
To review the full details and job spec on this amazing opportunity, Click ''Apply now''.
You might also have searched for: Global Process Engineer job, Senior Process Engineer job, Oral Solid Dose expert job, engineering expert job, engineering job, senior engineering job, engineering job cork, engineering job sligo, global engineering job, pharma engineering job,senior technical job, tableting senior engineer job