About this role
My South Dublin based client is passionate about customer experience, and is using technology to give their customers the best experience possible. They are seeking an enthusiastic IT professional to help them modernise and consolidate their cloud infrastructure, automate workloads, and push ahead using innovative technologies. This role will support the engineering team to implement cloud based solutions and help design and develop large scale projects.
Role and responsibilities:
- You'll support the team on the implementation of new cloud based initiatives.
- You'll troubleshoot incidents, identify rout cause, and provide solutions to same.
- You'll implement AWS applications as per project plans.
- Degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience using AWS platforms
- Linux server management and deployment experience
- Experience in using Microsoft technologies (e.g. Windows Server, Active Directory, Outlook)
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- Proficient with Terrafom, Ansible/AWX
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
To apply for this exciting System Administrator role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
AWS, Amazon Web Services, Cloud, Virtualization, Linux, Windows, Active Directory, Exchange, Outlook, CI/CD