Systems Administrator - AWS Cloud
Very exciting role for a System Administrator with AWS Cloud in the Dublin area.
* Linux system administration and management, including configuration, troubleshooting, and automation.
* Design, configuration and management of cloud environments.
* TCP/IP based network administration and management, including network devices configuration, configuration of firewalls and step-by-step troubleshooting.
* Manage daily hosting platform monitoring.
* Configuration and management of software managing FCAPS.
* Installation, configuration, daily administration and maintenance of applications. Training will be provided.
* Running high-traffic web services including requirements analysis, service configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting.
* Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
* Apply OS patches and upgrades, and upgrade admin tools and utilities when necessary.
* Run periodic performance reports to support capacity planning.
Skills and experience;
* Experience with Linux and Unix systems administration and management.
* Experience with cloud solutions - AWS required.
* Network management and administration and configuration experience, CCNA/CCNP.
* Exposure to/knowledge of site-to-site VPN solutions (OpenSwan implementation of IPSec) desirable.
* Cisco ASA firewall configuration experience preferably.
* Knowledge of Apache based load balancers desirable.
* Experience with Apache TomCat configuration and maintenance desirable.
* Automation/Configuration Management experience (Ansible preferably).
* Disaster recovery/backup procedures.
* Firewalls (iptables) experience desirable.
* Internet security and virus protection.
* MySql/Galera experience desirable.
* Java / xslt experience an advantage.
* Bachelor's Degree in relevant field or equivalent experience.
* Must have 4-5 years experience in a similar role.
If you're interested in having a confidential chat about the role then get in touch or click APPLY TODAY to send your CV if you feel it could be the right fit for you!