Sustainability Assistant Manager
My client, one of the Big 4 firms, is looking to hire an Assistant Manager on a permanent basis, to join the Financial Service's Climate Change and Sustainability Services team based in Dublin.
This opportunity will enable you to work with leading financial institutions to deliver better outcomes on some of the world's most pressing climate and sustainability issues. You will be supporting different areas like Sustainability reporting and assurance, Sustainability Digital Strategy, Climate change risk, Carbon measurement and management, ESG advisory, Responsible investment.
You will help global organisations identify, measure, deliver and report on the climate and sustainability issues which are most relevant to create long-term value for business.
In order to be successful, you will have:
- A degree in finance or economics, sustainability, environmental science, or engineering.
- A background in Data & Analytic and Regulatory experience with technical and quantitative skills.
- An understanding of the links between the evolving sustainable finance regulatory landscape and the impact on financial institutions.
- Ability to gather, analyse, and distribute information regarding sustainability
- Ability to support sustainability-related audit procedures, evaluation, testing processes and related controls; participate in client meetings and prepare corporate reports.
- strong client focus
- Commercial skills and good understanding of business processes.
- Ability to adapt previous experience to bring solutions to new projects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team and environment.
- Exposure to corporate reporting and/or regulatory reporting on ESG issues.
- Experience reviewing the disclosure of ESG performance information, and a understanding of how investors and analysts review and use ESG information to inform decision making.
- An understanding of key sustainability issues and trends and how they link to business value.
- Experience working on projects that require knowledge of business strategy, sustainability strategy and operations.
- Exposure to finance, strategy, and communications functions at financial or corporate institutions.
My client offers a permanent position with a competitive remuneration package, support for flexible working, career development, very strong training, coaching, while working on a diverse and inclusive culture.
If you are interested, please apply with your updated CV to Monica Bergmann