Support Pharmacist - Athlone
I am currently recruiting a Support Pharmacist for Athlone, with excellent conditions. This is a part-time position, 3 to 5 days a week, with flexible hours.
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with Company guidelines.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
- Active management of the Monthly submissions to Payment Boards
- Pro-active management and follow-up of the claims rejected
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Must hold a PSI approved Pharmacy Qualification and hold a license to practice in the Republic of Ireland
- Two/Three years of experience as a Support Pharmacist
- Ability to deal with high-volume dispensing
- Must have a good business acumen
- Must be highly organised
- Must be competent and able to work under pressure
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
Support Pharmacist, MP, SP, Community Pharmacist, Pharmacist, Westmeath
For more information please contact Brian Mahon at 086 7773856
If you know somebody in your network of friends that this job would suit, please let them know.