Support Pharmacist required for a Pharmacy in Dublin 8, for 3 days a week. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who would like to advance their career in a pharmacy with excellent support.
- To provide a professional and caring service to the local community while building relationships in the community.
- To engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Highly organised with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately in a busy environment.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Flexible and willing to engage fully with all elements of the operation of the Pharmacy.
- Good IT skills are an advantage.
Please contact Brian on 086 7773856
Pharmacist, Community Pharmacy, Pharmacy, Support Pharmacist, Dublin