Working on behalf of our Client to Source a Support Pharmacist for a Pharmacy in North County Dublin
- To provide a professional and caring service to the local community while building up relationships in the community.
- To engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Would suit an ambitious pharmacist looking for a new challenge.
- Supported in-store by an excellent team that includes a store manager, supervising pharmacist and two experienced technicians.
- Excellent training and support structures are also available centrally from our Pharmacist management team.
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Must hold a PSI-approved Pharmacy Qualification and hold a license to practice in the Republic of Ireland
- Two years of experience as a Support Pharmacist
- Ability to deal with high volume dispensing
- Must have a good business acumen
- Must be highly organised
- Must be competent and able to work under pressure
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
Please contact Brian on 086 7773856
Pharmacist, Community Pharmacy, Pharmacy, Support Pharmacist, Managing Pharmacist, Locum Pharmacist, Dublin