Support Pharmacist - Cork City
We are currently recruiting a Support Pharmacist for Cork
Average 40 hrs per week. 4 days one week, 5 days the next,2 Saturdays per month. No late nights, no Sundays, no bank holiday work. The successful applicant will work as part of a dynamic team, dispensing prescriptions, and delivering expert advice while working in a positive environment with excellent personal development opportunities. For more information, please contact me or go to the Job Description and apply.
Competitive Salary Available Dependent On Experience.
- Providing outstanding customer service and expert advice with a friendly smile.
- Providing professional and caring service to the local community.
- Building and maintaining positive personal relationships with our customers.
- Supporting colleagues and maintaining a positive working environment.
- Registration with the PSI.
- Minimum of 1 years experience of the Irish Schemes, as a pharmacist or pharmacy intern, if qualified in 2021.
- Experience delivering outstanding customer service.
- Experience building supportive relationships with colleagues and creating a positive working environment.
- A positive 'can-do' attitude.
- A proactive approach to self-development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A friendly and approachable nature.
- Customer-focused with the ability to deal with the public, in a friendly professional and confidential manner.
- A highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
Support Pharmacist, MP, SP, Community Pharmacist, Pharmacist, Cork
For more information please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856
If you know somebody in your network of friends that this job would suit, please let them know.